Winters are on the way. Are you prepared to hibernate in your house with a well-equipped fireplace, that produces warmth and coziness at the same time? If not then it is the right opportunity for you to use a thin stone veneer and build a natural stone fireplace in your home.
The first thing people think of when deciding to build a fireplace in which stones to use ‘natural one’ or ‘artificial one’. Both the stones have their own characteristics. The natural stones are beautiful, durable, easy to install, and affordable that lifts up the fireplace. Whereas the artificial stone is man-made, and it can be made, just like the original, ‘natural one’.The thin stone veneer is a natural one and it has its own benefits, which are:-
Natural and lightweight: The thin veneer stone is light in weight, natural, and pure in quality. The stone is made using natural materials, that keeps out the man-made waste, and protects the environment. This stone brightens the area and brings a peaceful charm to the place.
Interior and Exterior: The natural stone works for both interior and exterior projects. Especially, in beautiful cities like Melbourne, where the beauty of big skyscrapers, commercial and residential buildings shine. The fireplace installation in the buildings of Melbourne can do wonders. Whether it is in the basement, backyard, lobby, terrace, or siding of your house. The natural thin veneer stone brings a spark to all of them.
Easy to install: Natural thin stone veneer can be applied directly above the brick or other rigid structures. You need not be a lifelong mason, just some simple preparation and application tips can quickly transform your fireplace.
Get yourself a great mason that weighs not more than 15 lbs, and with some simple preparation and application tips, quickly transform your fireplace.
Low Maintainance: The thin veneer stone needs a little care after installation. The weather conditions won’t ruin the shine, and also the repainting or sealing won’t be required. If you purchase a quality natural stone veneer for a stone fireplace in Melbourne, be it for your home or leisure place, then it is likely to outlast.
Safe: The natural thin veneer stone is completely safe. The safety of this stone applies to surfaces like wood or gas fireplaces. It is non-combustible and non-inflammable in nature, whether you use it for heating purposes or warming yourself. Thus, this is a smart and safe choice.
Thus, these are the most common benefits of using a natural thin veneer stone, but apart from these, there are some others as well:-
- It can be used for both indoor and outdoor places.
- The thin veneer stones have R-values that measure the insulation correctly, which gives comfort and style throughout the home.
- This stone also offers other characteristics like colour, texture, shape, and cut that decorate the particular area along with a natural stone fireplace.
The benefits offered are not limited to the stone fireplace, instead, there are some other areas as well where the veneer stone outshines, which are as follows.
In what other places can thin stone veneer be installed:-
- If you are planning to get your house or retail outlet renovated that choosing a natural veneer stone would be a good choice.
- These stone veneers can also be used for lining accent walls for areas like living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other interior areas.
- The stone veneers can also be used for outdoor places like patio, walkways, swimming pool that compliments the theme of outdoor entertainment space.
- This can also be used for other miscellaneous spaces like walkways, corridors, kitchen islands, backsplashes, basements, garages that add tons of curb appeal to your space.
Thus, these are some of the benefits that an installation of a natural thin veneer stone offers. So, make sure to not miss an opportunity in investing this stone, and turn the inner and outlook of your house gorgeous.